Are you interested in research? Do you have the skill to think & make things happen, but waiting for right exposure to learn about it?
Do you find the field of research out of your reach? Don't worry!! If research truly interests you, then this Expo is the perfect platform to set you back on fire!
Currently, the construction industry in India is witnessing significant growth with an upstream growth proposed for next few decades.
To meet the growing demand for complexity in construction activities, more government and industrial funds are now being pumped in, to push the limits of
Indian research domain forward. The need for new materials, construction techniques, environmental and sustainability concerns, comes greater responsibilities
to refine and reinvent the conventional realms of civil engineering. If you have the passion for such research, but unsure how to move on, we are here to help you...
How to Apply
- Pre-final and final year undergraduate students are eligible to apply. GATE aspirants will be preferred.
- Candidates should submit a curriculum vitae (CV) along with copy of latest grade sheet, and a statement of purpose (SOP) indicating their motivation to participate in the CEA Research Expo-2018. Send your resume and SOP to firstname.lastname@example.org or even register online through the website.
- Candidates appearing/appeared for GATE examination should attach a copy of the hall ticket with the duly filled application form.
- Statement of purpose should be limited to 300-500 words.
- The final list of candidates scrutinized based on the CV and SOP submitted.
- Please check your email periodically. We will notify you if you are shortlisted for attending CEA Research Expo.
- Accommodation will be subject to availability and is on first come first serve basis, will be charged Rs. 300 per day per person (Only accommodation).
- For any queries or clarification mail us at email@example.com and contact PG in charge (Yuvaraj D. – 9941458632).
Last date for submitting application is 18th February